Sunday, June 01, 2014

Fighting Sinusitis - Day One

It's been a little over four months since I felt fully recovered from my last sinus infection, so, naturally, I started showing signs of a cold this morning.  My husband recently had a cold and my youngest son is currently dealing with one.

It's too late for me to prevent the cold. The first symptom I usually get is laryngitis and it set in shortly after church this morning. However, my hope is that it isn't too late to prevent sinusitis. I'll be taking the usual steps of plenty of water and as much rest as I can get, but this time, I'm going to try a Neti pot to clean out my sinuses twice a day with saline solution. I'll be using NeilMed's NasaFlo and will update the blog with my review once I know if it helped or not.

Here's to defeating recurrent acute sinusitis!

No comments :

Post a Comment