Thursday, May 29, 2014

Two Month Wellness Update

It's been about two months since I became motivated and finished making adjustments to my daily life in order to become healthier. I figured now was a good time to give my blog a bit of an update.

Unfortunately, it's not a great one. My Fitbit has been sitting on a shelf in my closet, my elliptical machine hasn't become a clothes hanger yet, but is dangerously close, my personal blender is getting a lot of use ... thanks to my husband, and I'm dangerously close to becoming the "mayor" of the closest Steak 'n Shake on Foursquare. So, it's time to get re-motivated, step it up, and eat better.

I've managed to avoid any sinus infections this Spring, so far, but I'm sure that's luck and has nothing to do with a healthier lifestyle.

No comments :

Post a Comment