Thursday, June 12, 2014

If Pokémon Were Real

by James

My mom, my brother Peter, and I like to collect Pokémon trading cards. Those collections made me think. What kind of Pokémon would I want if Pokémon were real?

First of all, I would want a Pokémon that was very rare. I also would want a dragon type. I felt like it was up to Zekrom, who wields electricity, Reshiram, who wields fire, and Kyurem, who wields ice. I decided on Zekrom because he could use his electricity to power our house.

I would love to have one of these Pokemon so that I can train him to be awesome like me.

1 comment :

  1. I wanted to be Paladin, on have "Have Gun will Travel". It was that or "Goofy" at Disneyland. In chess, the Knight is more treacherous than the Bishop, who is rated as more value. Imagination is a springboard to new ideas.

    ReplyDelete