Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nadine West - April 2014 Review

Nadine West is a subscription box service that is a little like Stitch Fix. They ship out a few fashion items and you keep what you want and send back what you don't. A couple of differences are that Nadine West has no styling fee and sends three items instead of five.

My first Nadine West package came in February. I didn't have this blog running yet, but you really didn't miss out too much on the review. There was a gray tank top, an owl pendant, and matching owl earrings, all of which I sent back. I didn't get one in March at all and had thought they had forgotten about me. I even sent an email to make sure my account was still active. I finally received my second shipment this weekend.


Neon Pink and White Striped Long Sleeved Tee - $14.89


This tee has material more like a sweater than a tee. It's fit is a little short for my liking, but layering it with a tank-top fixes that right up. It's comfortable and the price is great. It does have to be hand washed.

I love the color and wore it on Easter.

Status: Kept



F&F Twirls Diamond Earrings - $9.99


These are obviously not "diamond earrings", but I do like the design. They're a bit heavier than what I usually wear, but they're so pretty that I just can't send them back.

Status: Kept




Chain Necklace in Silver and Gunmetal - $24.99


Out of the three items I received, this was the closest to going back. It's very heavy and was the most expensive item in my package. However, I feel like it would go really well with the Luci Airy Knit Scoop Neck Sweater I got in my Stitch Fix this month along with many other outfits I already have.

Status: Kept




Overall

After sending back everything in the first shipment, I was pleasantly surprised by the second. It seems they really take to heart the feedback given. I'm looking forward to my next Nadine West shipment. I just hope it doesn't take another two months!


No comments :

Post a Comment